1. The auction is organized, held and conducted by Optimus Investments Kft. on behalf of the sellers. The auction is open to everybody, yet our company reserves the right to exclude certain persons from the auction without stating the reasons thereof. Bidding requires prior registration. The buyer undertakes to pay the price of the items he/she wins within 5 workdays and to take over the items so purchased and have them transported. Otherwise, we shall charge a default penalty of 5% per month. The buyer shall also be responsible for making sure no-one else can use his/her account.
2. The prices indicated in the online catalog are starting prices; no items shall be sold below such prices. Bids shall start therefrom and increase by 5%. Our company shall sell the item to the buyer making the highest bid.
3. The purchase price shall consist of the hammer price + 20% buyers premium. Goods bought through the live auction platform will be charged with an extra 2% commission. In case of a successful bid, the buyer must pay the full purchase price by wire transfer or in cash within 5 workdays. Once the purchase price and the commission are paid, our company shall deliver the purchased item(s) to the buyer by courier service. The fee of such shall be borne by the buyer. Taking the item(s) over personally may also be possible if agreed previously. However, the buyer must pay the full purchase price within 5 workdays under any circumstances. In case of late payment, our company shall charge a default penalty of 5% per month.
4. Our company shall grant the opportunity to view the items beforehand to all persons interested, following prior fixing of an appointment. The venue for such shall be the office of our company located in Hungary, 4024 Debrecen, Kálvin tér, Vár utca 8. An appointment may be made by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Items are auctioned as seen, following assessment by the experts of our company, thus we cannot accept any subsequent claims related to the condition of the items.
5. Our company guarantees the authenticity of each item unless otherwise stated in the description. They can be returned by bidders within 15 days if the authenticity is disputed. Buyers may request an extension to this period for a further 15 days for the purpose of authenticity verification, buyers must agree with this extension with our company stating the lot(s) in question. 30 days after the sale our books are closed and no refunds will be made for any reason, and no returns accepted.
6. We don’t accept returns for slabbed coins, in these cases, the grading company is responsible for the condition and the authenticity because we can not examine them.
7. Payment options
Personally in cash
By wire transfer to our HUF, EUR or USD account.
In all cases, the invoicing is done in Euro, in case of payment of HUF and Dollars the exchange rate is at the current exchange rate of the Hungarian National Bank.
8. Purchased items can be picked-up in our office, shipped by the buyer’s request by National Post or any other Delivery Company. The auctioneer is not responsible for the loss or damage of the shipment.
9. In case of dispute, the Court of Justice has jurisdiction for both parties in Debrecen.
10. The language of the contract is Hungarian and this is the guiding version, the English language contract is informative, we are not responsible for misunderstandings resulting from the translation.